Friday, November 30, 2007

Day 2

Things are going good so far. All three of the babies came off the ventilator yesterday afternoon. I thought they were going to use a C-Pap, but they didn't need to. They are all using those nose cannulas but they have already been lowered a notch also. They all moved into incubators by the end of the night on Thursday. That is a step up from the open cribs (which I was unaware). Jenna and Jimmy had their first feedings last night. The NICU told Jim that we can hold Jenna and Jimmy, but not Cassie until her central IV lines are out. Jenna and Cassie are under the biliruben lights. Sorry these aren't the best pictures, but we wanted to include some.....I guess these lights don't work well with cameras :)

Jenna

Jimmy
Cassie

8 comments :

Jackie said...

They are so beautiful. Thanks for the new pics. Have fun holding them today. Take lots of pictures, and don't forget to post all on Walgreens. Love Jackie

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet the little ones... I'm so excited to hear they're doing well.

I think it's funny that Jimmy was Baby C, the one on top, spreading out and taking up as much room as possible in your belly... Not even born yet and already picking on his sisters! :)

~Katie D.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys - I'm sure you have plenty of hands, but if you ever need an extra baby holder just let me know! They look awesome!!!

Melody

Anonymous said...

Truly amazing how tiny and yet so perfect!!! Each one is adorable. We are overjoyed that they are doing so well, and your arm looks great. Anxiously awaiting every picture and every update!! Love to all, -Kelly

Anonymous said...

I tink there sooo CUTE!!! I can't wait too see them. I wish I could just see them right now!!! LOVE U!!!!!!! Remember can't wait ~ LIZ P.

Anonymous said...

THe babies are beautiful. We are praying that they are all going to be fine and get to come home soon. So glad that Chrissy is good and big sister is adorable too! What a beautiful family and all so loved.
Take care and hope I get to see them. Kathy Higgins

milkit1 said...

good lord they are tiny! Pretty darn cool!

Casey's trio said...

Hooray for stepping off the vent and moving right to the canula! I'm so glad to hear things are going well and that Chrissy will be home soon. I can't imagine how difficult it has been to be away from Allison for so long.