Thursday, May 30, 2013

Easter 2013


 We went to Mom's house on Easter, like we always do.  Love to get together with my family and we always have tons and tons of food.  The egg hunt is always the most fun!  At Grandma's house, most of the eggs are filled with money. 

Trying to squeeze everyone out the back door---STAMPEDE!!
Waiting to start

 Jimmy, Lexi, and Devin
 My old yard :)
 Cassie
 Alli
 Matt
 Jenna
 Cory may not have had so much fun ;)
 Sammy
 Sully
 Mike D, Janie, Kelly, Katie, Kenny
 Ken and Jane
 Happy 38th Birthday to my wonderful husband.  My best friend forever and always!
 Jenna and Mommy
 Mommy and Alli
 Jane's family
 Katie and kids
 Blake's First Easter
 Ann and her boys
 Jenna meeting her cousin Ari for the first time
 Cassie meeting her cousin Ari for the first time

1 comment :

Grandma said...

I love seeing all the pictures. The kids are so cute.