Saturday, October 25, 2014

Disney World

Hi,this is Allison and I know it's been a long time since we posted the blog and I want to blog about amazing things. The first thing I want to blog about is Walt Disney World in Florida. The first day at Walt Disney World we went to Magic Kingdom.
At the airport, getting ready to leave for Disney
 Cassie and Jimmy's 1st plane ride
My 2nd plane ride (I went to Poland when I was a baby!) and Jenna's 1st plane ride.
At Orlando airport

It's a Small World selfie

The Teacups
SPACE MOUNTAIN - I loved it - the triplets - not so much
Beautiful Scenery - hint: Cinderella's Castle back there

Grand Floridian - dinner

I was excited to be able to eat so many different foods!
Spooktakular Fireworks!

Mickey Head on my Bed
Cinderella's Castle

Goofin' Around

Castle in the evening

When You Wish Upon A Star

My favorite ride at Magic Kingdom was Space Mountain. Jenna,Jimmy,and Cassie cried on that ride. It was pitch black. The second day we went back to Magic Kingdom and rode on some different rides. The third day we went to Hollywood Studios. My favorite rides were Tower Of Terror and The Aerosmith Ride. Jenna,Jimmy,and Cassie were to short to ride the Aerosmith ride. The forth day we went to Epcot. My favorite ride was the T-rex ride. The fifth day we went to animal kingdom. My favorite ride was Expedition Everest . It talked about a legend of a creature called the YEDI. Before you know it YEDI is reaching out at you. On the sixth day we went to Magic Kingdom for a half day. In Magic Kingdom we went into TomorrowLand. Then for the rest of the day we went back to the hotel and swam for the rest of the day.On the last day we had to clean our hotel and leave. The plane ride was great from here and back. 

I'll post more pictures of the other days later.

Hope you liked my post
Love,
Allison

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Great job Alli! I need someone to do my blog! Lol -Toni