Thursday, September 17, 2009

Slacking on posts and pictures

Sorry for the delay on updates...I haven't been taking too many pictures and I know that is what everyone wants to see :) So, lets see...the triplets are finally starting to watch TV. It stinks that their two favorite shows are Yo Gabba Gabba and Teletubbies, but they at least sit in front of the TV for 10 mins. Here they are enjoying their suckers and they love to sit on a blanket with big sister.

Here they are in their strollers.....they weren't happy with the ONE doll stroller we have, so I brought in their strollers. Well, they still fight over who gets which one....I don't even think they care, they just like to annoy each other :)

Alli really wanted her picture taken with her laying on the couch with her bear, her baby, and Barney.
This is long overdue, but our friend Carmen (that sits behind us in our bleacher seats) made Alli the cutest little tutu when she started dance class. I took pictures of Alli in it right away, but didn't have my memory card in the camera. Sooooo, I finally caught her dancing around in it and snapped some pics.




Lets see...we attempted another baseball game. I thought it might be better b/c almost my whole family was there, but the kids still won't leave my side (or Jim's). They were better than the one over the summer though. I guess they just still aren't ready for the game yet. I think we made it 3 innings. Maybe next year. I wanted to get some cute pics, but had a kid on each leg, so couldn't even get my camera out. But thanks Jane for getting all the tickets for everyone :) Alli really had a great time!
Here is Cassie when she actually got off me for about 5 mins.
Jim looking very happy to be there :)

Brian and Gina, Sam and Sully - First Cardinal game for the boys

Family pics leaving the stadium and in front of the All-Star Arch.

5 comments :

The Ball Family said...

Great shots! I can't believe how big the triplets are and how grown up Alli looks now! I mean, I know they're only a week younger than Livvy but early triplets! they're going great!!! Glad Livvy picked Sesame Street over Yo Gabba and Teletubbies! :) We need to get the little ones together soon! Oh! Livvy's boyfriend Sully and Livvy flirted at Dawn's wedding) is growing up and it's great to see Sam!

Anonymous said...

Thank You for putting the pictures of Alli in her tutu. She looks so cute. I am glad she likes it. She is getting so big. I hope we see all of you guys more next year. Alli was so good at the games when she was Jenna, Cassie and Jimmy's age.

Carmen the tutu maker.

Anonymous said...

cute pics and good job on the strollers they would always fight over that stupid doll one!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. I love the one with Alli and her bear and Barney. She looks so long in it. ha ha

I wish I could have been at the Cardinal game, they would have come to Aunt Jackie for sure....lol not!

Dawn said...

Cute pics. I'm sure the triplets just always want to be held by you guys and fight over strollers and such because it's an attention thing. Hopefully they will outgrow that soon and realize that mom and dad love all of them! :) But they are getting big and Alli is cute as ever in her tutu!

-Dawn