Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am most thankful for making it to 29 weeks this past Wednesday. Day by day we are getting to where we need to be. It was a good day, as good as it could be here at the hospital. I think everyone in my family came up to visit and spend some time with me. Of course, my room is small, so they took shifts. Jim was up here for a while and then Ann brought Allison up. That way Jim was able to spend a few hours, rather than just 45-60 mins up here. And she was sort of cranky because she didn't get a nap. I did have a few bouts of feeling sorry for myself yesterday.....I kept thinking how I've been here longer than Paris Hilton spent in jail...and at least she got to walk around her cell....I'm supposed to stay in bed. Anyway, I know its best for the babies to be here...sometimes I'm just a baby myself :)

Today I missed out on all of the good shopping with my sisters. Its our tradition that we go every year. But I keep calling them to check in and see if they are getting some good deals. And they brought the sale ads to me yesterday, so I circled a bunch of stuff I wanted. That way I can still get some of the specials....and even though people think we are crazy, I'm so jealous that I'm not out with them right now. But, I've already had 3 visitors today, so that is good. I forgot to get my wheelchair ride, so hopefully someone else will be up. I hate to miss out on my 3o mins of freedom!

Jim is having people over to watch the Mizzou game on Saturday, so anyone is welcome to stop by. I'm sure it won't be much of a party without me, but you guys can try to have fun ;)

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Shopping wasn't the same without you Chrissy. I went along with them in your place. Boy, was that a nightmare. They said I didn't let them shop for anything they needed. They did all my shopping for me. Hope you like your gifts. If not, it's their fault.

Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I stopped by Mom's after we left. She couldn't even keep her eyes open after shopping 12hours! That's Crazy. Anyway, fun seeing you today... I hope you got your wheelchair ride!! If not, we owe you it next time. Love ya!
Katie and Baby Cory

Anonymous said...

Chrissy - mom was right - shopping was nowhere near the same without you. Plus, instead of all you guys accusing me of being like mom when we shopped we actually had mom there for the second half of our day. She called Bill and wondered why we didn't wake her at 4am because she wanted to shop with us. (like every year haha) It was a pretty good day but I was tired. Trying to visit you this Sun am. I have to work at 2. Love Jane

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THAKSGIVING TO YOU TOOOO!!!!!