Tuesday, November 27, 2007

30 Weeks...Here We Come

Dr. Vlastos just came in and checked Chrissy. Her cervix is holding steady at 3 - 4 so November 27th is not going to be the birthday! WooHoo! Also, she has not had any contractions since early this morning. If she continues to hold steady, she may get to move back up to the antepartum floor tomorrow. She's really excited about that. The Dr. also told her that she could get a shower tonight since her condition hasn't changed. I'm really excited about that! I've had a couple of stinky roommates in my day but holy cow! ;)

Just kidding Chris! I love you! You are doing GREAT!!!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I knew she could do it. Is she doing what I told her to do...haha? Love you guys. Keep doing what you're doing, it seems to be working. Let us know if anything changes.

Anonymous said...

YEAH! Hang in there and know we are all praying for your family.

Aunt Kelly is ready to jump in and help whenever you need her. I'm here to help her help you as well :0). We are also both experts on food allergies, epi pens, nebulizers, inhalers, and all kinds of other crazy things, so don't be like her and not ask for help (Sorry Kel, you know I had to throw that in!).

Good Luck! You are in our thoughts and Prayers.

Candice and Steve

The Murray Crew said...

30 weeks and cookin'! Great job hangin' in there when the goin' is TOUGH!
Blessings,
The Murray Quad Crew

The Amazing Trips said...

You're doing a GREAT job. Enjoy the peace and quiet while you have it!!