Friday, November 09, 2007

TGIF!!!!

Okay, so it really doesn't matter what day of the week it is, because they all run together for me anyway, but its Friday. I just look forward to Wednesdays when my week flips. We are working towards 28 right now. My friend Toni just left. She has come up the past two Friday nights to hang out and she brings dinner and a movie. Last week was Blades of Glory, this week Wild Hogs. They were both cute (although probably one-timers). Thank God for my wonderful family and friends who visit and call a lot. It really makes it easier on me and passes time. Oh, and I've learned how to cross stitch also since I've been here. And I have to add that Jim brought Allison up for the first time since last Saturday and I was so HAPPY to see her. I was crying when I saw her because I missed her so much. She was still pretty sick though. Hopefully she will feel better soon.

Jim and I went to a multiples class last night. It was informative, but I felt like we were a big spectacle. First off, its right upstairs, but we were still 15 mins late. Then I was wheeled in in my wheelchair, had to have a recliner. Then every subject, we just happened to be experienced in so far (having another child, bedrest, etc), so the teacher kept putting us on the spot. I felt like we were teaching the class and we felt like we were probably that annoying couple that thinks they know everything.....you know, there is always someone like that in every class or meeting! But, anyway, it was good to get out of my room for a few hours.

Dr. Moore got my hopes up a little (even though I tried not to) when on Thurs she said there was a possibility I could go home. But, she decided today that I needed to stay. She said we might reevaluate at 30 weeks.

Sorry I don't really have any fun pictures to add.....not much going on in my little hospital room.

Mom & Alli showing off our bellies (27 weeks 2 days)

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Look at you with your skinny legs! I think you are looking great and you are such a trooper! Love ya!!!! We will see you soon - Bill, Kelly, Jake, Jeremy, Liz, Billy, Lexie, Rissa and Henry

Jackie said...

I have to agree with Kelly, man, you look great. I can't wait to see you guys in person. Love ya, Jackie

Anonymous said...

You're doing a great job Chrissy. Jim and Allison too. I agree with Kelly and Jackie. The only thing big about you is your stomach.(And that's not even very big for 3 babies). You picked up the cross stitching fast. The ornaments are pretty. Love Mom

Crystal said...

Chrissy,
I'm so glad you left a comment! I asked someone how you were doing from Boeing just last week!!! You look great! How are you feeling? What is your email address? Mine is: crystal.l.bailey@gmail.com
Send me an email I would love to talk!!!
Crystal

Anonymous said...

You are lookin good! I can't believe you have three babies inside that belly. Hang in there! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissy, you look great. Glad to see that all is going well. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Chrissy, So glad you made it past the 28 weeks. I'm really enjoying reading your blog and looking at all the pictures. Allison is so cute and you really look happy. Will continue to keep you all in my prayers. Love, Aunt Joan