Thursday, November 06, 2008

God is good!

My mom was in a car accident on Monday morning coming over to babysit the kids. Thankfully she is okay and was not injured, although the car was totaled.

Today my mom called me and told me my brother Brian was in a car accident this morning. Once again, Thank God he wasn't hurt and neither of his passengers were hurt badly. And I'm glad his baby wasn't in the car. His truck is messed up, as well as his trailer and work stuff (he owns a gutter business).

So, I just wanted to write to myself on this post :) I'm saving all of these post and some of them are more for myself and my own memory.

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

We are so blessed to have no one hurt in either of these two car totaling accidents. Mom's car looks awful. I think you need to put some pics of the kids up so I can get that traumatizing picture out of my mind....Love ya, Jackie

The Ball Family said...

I agree with Jackie! wow...how scary. I'm so thankful no one was hurt in either accident. Is your Mom sore? Angels are looking out for your family!

The Oggeros Blog Spot said...

I agree with Jackie. That is the first thing that I saw...I am glad that both are ok. I look forward to seeing you tonight.

Nancie O

Andria said...

Yikes, what a week! I'm so glad everyone is okay and that, thankfully, no babies were involved!

Dawn said...

It's so weird that our mom's got into car accidents the same week. I'm also thankful that everyone is OK. What a scary thing though. Gen's car looks horrible!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

poor poor people i didnt no grandmas car was that bad. im glad no 1 got hurt badly and the baby wasnt in the car.

Anonymous said...

so glad everyone is okay! hopefully feeling well too.

Anonymous said...

I went to get everything out of the car before they towed it from Cerame. I had a little cry and gave it a kiss goodbye. I loved my little Ford.Mom