Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday to Jenna, Jimmy, & Cassie!!!



Yesterday was the triplets first birthday. I really can't believe a year has gone by! I woke up early and shopped with my sisters. I didn't think there were too many great sales if they are really trying to boost the economy! But, I did get some stuff bought and found a few good deals. I wanted to make it home by noon, since they were actually born at 12:08pm and 12:09pm. So, I made it, but they were sleeping. Jim's parents were here, my mom and Ann and Matthew stopped by also. Allison helped me make cupcakes and wrap all of their presents. Took a little longer, but she really enjoyed it and felt like a huge helper. We spent the rest of the day with the kids at home. We go to the dr. for their 1 year well visit on Monday. Hopefully we are off formula and we can turn their carseats forward :)

I decided to do a comparison so everyone can see just how far these babies have come in a year.
This is Jenna the day she was born. She weighed 2lbs 12oz.
Here she is enjoying her birthday cupcake. She is now the smallest of the three (I think she weights ALMOST 20lbs), probably because she burns off so many calories jumping and bouncing and being so hyperactive all of the time. Everyone always comments on how active she is. And she is the best eater and easiest to feed. I hate to say this, but she is the whiniest of the three. She has 6 teeth now (although only 3 of them are fully in) - maybe that is why she has been so whiny :) Not sure if she is saying 'mama', but it kind of sounds like it when I tell her to say it, but she could just be babbling. She giggles so cute and its very contagious. Oh, and she is crawling and pulling up everywhere and anywhere. She is the most daring and starts to let go of things to stand also, but doesn't last very long.
This is Jimmy the day he was born. He weighed 3lbs 1oz. Notice how big his preemie diaper was on him!
Here is Jimmy enjoying his birthday cupcake. He was the biggest, and obviously still is :) I think he weighs ALMOST 30lbs. Jimmy has 3 teeth. He is so laid back and only cries when he is hungry and tired. He loves to steal toys from his sisters. Anything they have, he wants it. From having two brothers of my own that acted the same way growing up, I guess this just comes naturally to boys :) He still scoots on his butt, and is so cute doing it. He goes really fast and actually gets air under him he jumps so high. He pretty much is only pulling up to his knees. He smiles so much and is such a happy baby. He is screaming/talking a lot lately.
This is Cassie the day she was born. She weighed 2lbs 8oz. See her little chest all sunk in....I hated that! You could see how hard they had to work to breathe.
Here is Cassie enjoying her cupcake. No longer my little peanut, she weighs ALMOST 22lbs and passed Jenna up. She has such chubby cheeks and is getting pretty chunky. She has 6 teeth and you can see all of them when she smiles so cute, which is very often. She babbles a lot and is starting to talk syllables. Lots of babababa, dadadada, etc. Such a sweet little soft voice. Crawls and pulls up everywhere. Still sort of a little mischief maker. She plays so good with Alli, Jenna, and Jimmy.
And here is Alli enjoying the fruits of her labor
Since we are having the big bash next week, we let them open the gifts from us yesterday.
Cassie was climbing all over the box for about 10 mins, before she started eating all of the paper.

7 comments :

The Ball Family said...

Happy Birthday Triplets!!! I cannot believe it's been a year! wow! They have come soooo far!! What a beautiful family you have!!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures made me cry. What little miracles! Our whole family has surely been blessed. I loved seeing you guys all on Thanksgiving. So glad Christmas is only 4 weeks away, even though I need so much shopping done. I can't wait to see Alli, Jenna, Jimmy and Cassie again soon. Love Jackie

Anonymous said...

so fun! they wont like my b-day presents for them CLOTHES! haah! but they will be stylin! see ya sat!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Jenna, Jimmy & Cassie!!!

Dawn said...

Happy Belated Birthday to the Clauser triplets!!! I like the comparissons and how you talked about each of them. It's truly amazing how far they've come!

Dawn

Andria said...

Awww. Adorable! Love those huge eyes on all of them!

Kelly D. said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday to the triplets. You are truly blesseed!

Kelly Doria