Thursday, December 04, 2008

One year checkup and Santa

Everything went well at the dr. on Monday. So, I hear. My mom and Jim took them. They had to get 2 shots--glad I wasn't there for that. They were cleared to be done with formula. It will probably be more expensive for us now though b/c we got almost the whole year of formula free and now we'll have to pay for the milk. We are mainly going to have them on soy milk, since that is what Alli has to drink because of her allergy. It could be very dangerous if she accidentally drinks from one of their sippy cups. But, I'm glad they do not have any allergies and we can give them cow milk if we have to and we don't have to watch ingredients in everything they eat. And we got to turn their car seats around! Yay! So much easier.
Here are their stats....

Jimmy 27lbs 4oz (92%) and 30 1/4 in (70%)
Cassie 20lbs 5oz (30%) and 28 1/4 in (25%)
Jenna 19lbs 5oz (20%) and 28 in (20%)

Wednesday night, we took the kids to see Santa at the Parents as Teachers Christmas party. Terrible weather and Jim wasn't too thrilled with going and let me know about 100 times how dumb of an idea it was, but oh well. We got some cute pictures and Allison really loved it. She ran up to Santa and sat on his lap and told him that she wanted 2 Toy Story(s), 2 cars, and a Barbie. Then we felt bad b/c we had to bump her off his lap so he can hold the babies. We took a picture of her by herself too. I think it was my sister Jane that said she was so mad when our brother Billy came along because it was always her and Jackie sitting on Santa's lap. Then Billy came along and she always had to stand :) haha! So, I think there is a picture where Jackie had to stand and Jane got to sit with Billy on Santa's lap.
(Alli, Jimmy, Cassie, Jenna)
Jimmy, Jenna, Cassie
The babies are standing all of the time and always crawling on us like little puppies. Even Jimmy started pulling all the way up on Tuesday and now every time I look he is on his feet. Here he is smashing Cassie into the corner. They hate the gate when they can't get into the kitchen.
And here they all are playing with Alli, or most likely, trying to get whatever she is playing with!

9 comments :

The Ball Family said...

I absolutely love that last picture!!! I would have to frame that one. so cute! Can't wait to see them all tomorrow!

Dawn said...

I was going to say I LOVE that last picture too. It's like attack of the triplets on Allison. She is going to have that a lot from now on I suppose!

Dawn

Andria said...

Alli's dress is gorgeous! Look at those rolls on those babes! Looks like Santa had his hands full, but I'm sure he's used to it. LOL. I like the stroller pic too - all of them smiling just thinking about their Christmas wish!

Hey, would hubby rather stand in a mall line to see Santa??? This worked out great!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures. Especially the one of Alli making the cookies at the table. Her smile is gorgeous. I think that the picture that they made me stand and let Jane sit is the one that I have a big pout on my face. How funny! All the kids are beautiful.

Love Jackie

Anonymous said...

I like the one with Alli making cookies. She is beautiful. The last pic too. I get crying at the gate too, when I'm watching them. And Jackie is right. She has a big pout on her face when Jane and Billy are sitting on Santa's lap.

Anonymous said...

Love Mom (ha ha)

Anonymous said...

Love those chunky legs!

Anonymous said...

I heard the birthday party was a success! Dad said it was a lot of fun. Love Jackie

Anonymous said...

i think that the babies r so cute .they r all little angels in gods eyes