Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Didn't do much today. Just ran a few errands and got ready for 5:00 mass. Started about 1pm. Had to give the kids baths, Jim and I had to get ready, and we wanted to leave by 4:15 to get a good spot in the cry room at St. Sabina. Thanks to the C&E's (you know, people that only go to church on Christmas & Easter), you have to be really early to get a seat. I'm usually the one that walks in 2-3 mins late to mass every week, but I still always get a spot. So, I hate that on Christmas and Easter, I have to leave so early because of all of the extra people that aren't usually there. I know, I know....I should be happy that they are there at least those two days a year, right? ;) Done with my little rant now ;) So, mass was a little hectic (kids did not have a nap), but it was nice. Ann and Tim and their babies were there. Matthew and Michael were in their carseats most of the time, so they were able to help us with ours.

Anyway, here are some pictures of Alli doing the final preparations before Santa gets here.

Dumping out the reindeer food
Putting the candy canes on the tree
And last but not least, putting out the cookies and milk for Santa

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

aww so cute! hope you had a great x-mas i will be over with presents sometime this weekend :)

Anonymous said...

She looks so pleased with herself. You always get such cute pictures. Your blog is like a storybook. I love reading it.
Love Mom

The Meadows said...

She is so cute and smart.