Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas was so much fun this year. Allison was really into it. After she opened all of her gifts, she was a little upset because there weren't any more left to open. Jim asked if she wanted to see if the reindeer came and ate the food she left out. She wanted to, so Jim told her to put some shoes one. She said, "No Daddy, its OK, I'll just look out the window." She is so sweet :) Of course, I snapped about 50 pictures or so, and then noticed that the memory card wasn't in the camera. Arghhh!!! I'm bad about putting it back in after I update the blog. But, I did take some pictures at my moms house that afternoon. And we did have the video camera going in the morning. Alli got a mini puzzle in her stocking. She was shaking it and I thought she realized what it was. So I asked her, and she said totally serious, "I think its probably diamonds!" I was laughing, telling her she must have the wrong stocking because of course mine was going to have diamonds in it :)
Santa came!!!!
Babies playing with Alli's new foam puzzle
Jenna showing off! Such a big girl!
So, we opened gifts here, got ready, went to my moms house and hung out with the family, then came home. Alli wanted to play with some of her new toys. We didn't get to go to Uncle John and Aunt Kathy's this year because of the babies being so tired, it just would have been to hard. We were sorry to miss it though because its always so much fun seeing our aunts/uncles/cousins over there. All of the kids were so good, especially for not having naps.
Mom's house
Jimmy loves his new hat from Uncle Billy and Aunt Kelly
Cassie playing with Grandma's glasses
Aunt Jackie and Jimmy
Jimmy getting tired wearing Uncle Brian's hat
Jimmy chillaxin'
Kelly and Matt
Gina, Jackie, and Jane
Sisters (Chrissy, Jackie, Ann, & Jane)
Mommy and Jenna
Daddy and Jimmy
Me, Ann, Gina, Kelly, Jane, & Jackie
Ann & Matthew
Saturday we had Jim's family over to celebrate Christmas. It was a lot of fun and everyone was able to make it. More presents! Santa brought Jim Rock Band 2 for Christmas, so that was a big hit :) Also, my big girl Jenna took her first 4 steps that day!!!!! And Jimmy took 1 step!
This video shows Jenna standing up on her own Christmas morning. She's been doing this about a week, so I knew the steps would be coming soon. I'm just a little late in posting this.


Probably should have taken the picture of all of the grandchildren before the end of the night!
Jim's side of the family-Makenzie holding Cassie, Alli holding Jimmy, Cody holding Jenna, & Nick
Alli opening up her gifts
Alli and Makenzie
Playing Rock Band
Look at Amy jammin' on the guitar--haha!
Sunday I went to my cousin Lisa's baby shower. She is adopting a baby from Ethiopia. We all can't wait to meet him. I love going to showers because we get to see all the cousins/aunts. Always good food too :)

We are still on Christmas break until Friday, so Jim took Alli to a b-day party at Planet Fun. I think she'll have lots of fun there playing. We are going to try to scrap on Tuesday night at Nancie's house. Wed we are having our New Year's Eve party. Everyone is welcome. Also, Pearl Heart is singing on the main stage at First Night downtown from 6:30-7:30pm. New Year's Day we are going to Billy and Kelly's. That is one of the holidays that they have everyone over. We pretty much just pig out and play games b/c the next day everyone has to start their diets! And mine is going to go good this year so I can look HOT in Jamaica for Toni and Andy's wedding!!!! Which, by the way, we are still recruiting babysitters while we're away ;) Any volunteers?????
Alli at Planet Fun
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!!!!

3 comments :

Dawn said...

It looks like you guys had a good Christmas.
Just a heads up. Nathan is sick with the flu or a stomach bug and I don't feel that great so I'm not sure we will make it to the NYE party but we will try!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

Looks like and exciting and crazy X-mas! I love all the good pics!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Hope you had a good Christmas and have a Happy New Year! Love, cousin Julie