Sunday, December 14, 2008

Small update

I'm getting way behind with filling out their baby books, so I at least need to jot it down here so I can remember. Jenna says ma-ma-ma-ma-ma constantly....started about a month ago (11.5 mos). Cassie started saying da-da-da-da first...about 11.5 mos. She babbles a lot of the different sounds...da-da-da-da, ba-ba-ba, ma-ma-ma-ma. Jimmy is very vocal, but no babbling yet.
Jenna started walking with her push-toy yesterday, of course I was too late to get the video. She is the most daring, always letting go and just standing--she will probably be the first to walk.

I saw on this blog of a mother of quadruplets from TX that I've been following since she before she had her babies last year--I feel like I know her, even though I really have no clue who she is. My friends and I used to all talk about her like, oh yeah, Suz...you know, our friend Suz :) Anyway, she had some tagged thing going on where you open the 4th picture folder on your computer and then post the 4th picture and explain it, so I thought I would play along.

This picture was taken on 1/19/08. Alli holding Cassie. It was about a week after she came home from the hospital. Alli is such a good big sister. She always wanted to hold them and wanted me to take a picture of her. I would say she looks like she just got out of bed, but things were a little rough at that time, so I probably just didn't fix her hair for a day or two :) At least she had pj's on though....she was usually just in her diaper. So cute :)

Today we are going to my mom's choir Christmas concert at her church, then decorating the tree. I'll try to post again later with more pics.

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

what? no To To To Toni yet! I will have to come over more!

Anonymous said...

So cute, wow how they've grown. I can't wait to see them walking. Love Jackie

Anonymous said...

How is Alison doing with the potty training?

Suzanne said...

absolutely PRECIOUS!!! LOVE the pic--i can SO relate with the sleepless night and days of walking around like zombies! your family is just too cute for words! thanks for playing along! ;)

Anonymous said...

Alli with clothes on !! How did you manage that? She looks so cute being the big sister. Alli's grandma's baby.
Love, Mom (and grandma)

Anonymous said...

CUTE PIXS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

cute!!!! Allison just didnt know what she was getting into did she? hehe