Sunday, November 23, 2008

We had a good weekend. Friday night two of my friends babysat for us, so we went out to dinner at the Drunken Fish (no sushi for me, thank you!) and then to the Funny Bone with Dawn, Nathan, Teson, Matt, and Janet & Jamie. It was fun, but I didn't feel that good and I was so tired during the show that I kept falling asleep. I wish I could have enjoyed my night out a little more. Thanks so much Carrie and Cathy!!!

Saturday, just did some grocery shopping in the morning, then Dawn came over and we took all 4 of the kids out to Alivia's 1st birthday party. It was way out in Millstadt, so I'm glad we drove together. And of course, I couldn't have done it alone without promised help--Dawn and Sheila helped me at the party, as well as everyone else there :) It was a nice party and good food :) Jim couldn't go because he already made plans to play poker. That didn't work out so well for him...he was home early :(

Today I finished birthday shopping for the triplets and went to church...that's about it. Jim put up some Christmas lights, but we ran out of staples, so hopefully we can get some tomorrow and finish. I really like the lights---we went retro and got all new colored bulbs this year and got rid of the white icicles. Oh, Jim also went today to pick up a play yard for the babies...its pretty much a big playpen, but you can break it apart and block off certain areas, such as behind the TV! We cannot keep Jenna from chewing on the wires!

Also, my Uncle Jim passed away from cancer this weekend. Please keep his/our family in your thoughts and prayers. I'm sure its going to be a hard holiday season for them this year.

On to some pics.....feeding time
Such a smiley boy--and he loves to show off his clapping skills
Showing off her teeth...she has 5 and I think I see a 6th coming in on top
Alli showing Mommy some love
Jenna excited about her new hat
Cassie liking hers also

I thought this was cute. I walked into the living room and Alli was watching TV like this

6 comments :

Unknown said...

You went to the Drunken Fish and didn't have sushi? WOW! ;)

The kids are cute....I can't believe how big everyone is!

Anonymous said...

So cute, I can't wait to see them tomorrow. Love Jackie

Anonymous said...

HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Even though we all spent more than we wanted to, we had a good time on Friday night. And I enjoyed helping you take care of the kids on Sat. (but I don't know how you do it 24/7!). The pictures are cute.

Dawn

Anonymous said...

um how did i miss this post! lol!