Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jimmy's First Haircut

Well, our son Jimmy has A LOT of hair, so we decided it was time to get some of it cut. Didn't want him to have a mullet. But I also still wanted him to look like a baby, not quite a big boy. I let my sister, Jackie, have the honors of giving him his first haircut. I think she probably has done everyone's first haircut in our family. Anyway, she just cut a little of the top and some from the back, but he was pretty squirmy, so the back could probably use a bit more cut. I think he might have been sick of people messing with his head....we went right after his helmet appt. That also went well. We are done with the helmets! I pretty much just told the lady that we were done with it....he never wore it and would take it off after 2 mins anyway. I'm happy with the overall improvement with the shape of his head. I've sent off the appeals to insurance for Jenna and Cassie within the last two weeks. They are supposed to reply within 15 days, so hopefully we get some good news soon! Would love some or all of our money back!

Squirmy little guy! I'm surprised he didn't get cut at all with the scissors!Don't look at me! I look like crap and I always close my eyes! But Jimmy looks so cute so I had to put it up to show off the finished haircut.
He fell asleep on the way home. But I gave him the messy hair look with some gel.....so handsome!
The girls are constantly pulling up on anything and starting to cruise a little. Jimmy has pulled up all the way, but we just stood him up this time. He isn't too good at it yet.Here are some random pictures of the kids playing.


I love Jenna's eyes in this picture!

Jenna is the resident wiggle worm! She is so bouncy and always moving. She hardly ever sits still, which makes her so hard to hold, even though she is the lightest of the three (or four ;)
I was trying to take a picture of her and daddy and she was already bouncing away.
Right after I took this picture, Jimmy pulled Jenna down and she was on top of him and he was just hugging her. It was so sweet. They were both giggling so cute :)
Not sure what else there is to update. We've been busy with work, appts, and my uncle's funeral this week. Looking forward to turkey and all the good stuff tomorrow. Good night and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! The pics are so cute I swear I'm coming over soon after all this holiday madness!

Anonymous said...

I love picture updates! see you in a couple of hours!!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures getting the haircut. Aunt Jackie did a great job.
Love Grandma

The Ball Family said...

Allison looks so pretty and grown up!! you guys must be having so much fun now with them getting older!