Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This isn't the best picture of us, but its the only one we took today (can you tell its right before we left? hah!) and its truly what I'm most thankful for this year. Last year at this time, I was on magnesium sulfate, trying to hold these babies inside of me. They were going to put me back upstairs to antepartum because my contractions had subsided. But, then overnight, these babies decided they were not going to wait any longer. So, tomorrow is their big first birthday. I'll still be doing all of my Black Friday shopping and then celebrating with them the rest of the day and night. Jim's parents are supposed to be coming over also.

So, we went to my moms like we always do. Always so much good food. I did a pretty good job of not stuffing myself too bad. It was fun, but a little stressful watching over 3 babies, even though everyone did help us out a lot. I just wish they would nap sometimes when we go places :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Now its time for Christmas :) Yay!! My favorite day of the year!

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

It's Nov 28th.

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY

JENNA, JIMMY AND CASSIE

Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

I havent been to your moms house in a long time btu i knew you were there when i saw the scary santa behind you! That thing is so old and life size It used to give me the creeps haah! happy thanksgiving and happy birthday jimmy, cassie, & jenna!

Anonymous said...

happy 1st birthday jenna, jimmy, and cassie!

jenna and cassie look so much alike in this picture.

Anonymous said...

Hey Everyone! Sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving! Hope the family is doing well and have fun celebrating the Birthdays! Love,
Cousin Julie xoxoxo!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture....everyone is looking at the camera except for Dad (way to go Jim!) Happy Birthday Trips!

Anonymous said...

Happy First Birthday to the babies! That year really flew by, for me anyway. Seems we were just reading your blog waitin for them to be born.
You both are doing a great job. Everyone looks happy and healthy.
Keep up the good work. LOL
Aunt Joan

The Meadows said...

Happy Birthday Jimmy, Jenna and Cassie. This year went by to quick. I am glad that me and Matt were able to watch all 3 of you eat your birthday cakes. Alli also ate her cup cake good.

Anonymous said...

love the the new family pic!!!

Anonymous said...

loved thanksgiving day! btw, Ann's picture of your family doesn't have Jeremy in it, he is the same spoiler in all of my pix too lol