Sunday, November 09, 2008

A few updates

Jenna started crawling last weekend when Jim was in Seattle. She pulled up for the first time three days ago. Cassie and Jimmy can pull up to their knees, but can't quite make it all the way up like Jenna. She also had a top tooth come through.


At last, she got the beer ;)
We didn't do much this weekend. Friday I went scrapbooking with some friends. That was fun. We didn't do anything on Saturday. Jim's parents came in town, so we just hung out. Nothing on Sunday really either. Jim and his dad pulled the aggregate rock from the porch - its been halfway gone since the spring and I just thought it looked really hoosier. Looks a lot better now, even though our concrete has cracks in it. We will probably get a new porch poured in the spring.

Alli played in the leaves for a little bit. She loves to be outside.

Last week on Election Day, Ann came over and watched the kids for me so I could vote. Took me 15 mins. So, she went....took her 2 hrs! And of course, all 5 kids were up when it she was gone :) Anyway, I left the room for about 2 mins and I come back and see my girls picking on Matthew. I'm sure it was Cassie's idea.
Oh, one last story. So, Thursday, I vacuumed about 7:45am. Got the babies out of bed about 8:15. Changed Jimmy's diaper, then Jenna's, then Cassie's. Well, Cassie was really wet and Jenna was really hungry, so I went to the kitchen for ONE minute to make Jenna a bottle. I left Cassie's diaper off so her butt could air out for a minute. I'm walking back from the kitchen and see something small on the floor in the living room. I had a feeling it was poop b/c I had just vacuumed! So, I see Cassie with her naked butt crawling down the hallway and another little turd by her. I get her diaper on and clean up her mess. As I'm scanning the room for more poop, I see Jimmy chomping on something. SO, I run over to him and he starts smiling and a little rabbit turd (or should I say Cassie turd) falls out of his mouth. I'm grossing out, trying to think what I need to do. So, I'm getting a wipe, thinking I would clean out his mouth a bit and I see him chewing some more. I go back over to him and do the finger swipe in his mouth and out come 2-3 more little turds. Sooo gross!!! I don't think he actually swallowed any turds, but he had to have the taste of it in his mouth! So I started wiping his mouth out with a diaper wipe, but didn't know what else to do, so I made him a bottle to wash it down :)
And no, Ann! I didn't get a chance to get any pictures of it :)

I just love when my mornings start off like that!!!!

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

OMG...that is so funny and gross! I would've been laughing soooo hard...

Kelly in AZ

Anonymous said...

CLASSIC!!!! I am so glad you shared that story, that had Bill and me both lol!!

Jim & Chrissy said...

Oh, and Bill & Kelly, I know you guys probably saw American Wedding---all I could think of was how grossed out I was when Stifler did it in the movie...and now I got to see it with my own eyes.

Anonymous said...

Should I tell whose favorite toy that was when she was a baby?
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Jenna crawls so cute. Glad you captured it on video. They look like they were caught doing something wrong when they were playing with Matthew. Alli always has fun. Cute picture of her playing in the leaves. Love Mom

Dawn said...

What a story! Poor Jimmy is never gonna live that one down! He'll be hearing about that when he's an old man!

Dawn

Toni said...

WHAT? no pictures of the little turd herd! You are cracking my ass up! see ya this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Cassie looks like she conned Jenna into messing with the baby with her. Jenna looks so innocent, but Cassie looks like she knew better.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I heard the story from Mom, but to hear your version is hilarious. I love all the pictures. The one of Alli's head sticking out of the leaves looks just like you Chrissy when you were her age. All the kids look so cute. Also, way to go Jenna. You can always have bragging rights to who stood up first. Love you guys, see you Thanksgiving. Jackie

Anonymous said...

Update please!!!!!!!