Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lack of updates

Sorry for the lack of updates.....I'd say I've been really busy, but nothing more than usual. Actually, I haven't been doing as much. I guess I've been doing more around the house, trying to clear some stuff out and organize a little better. I keep sending everything Ann's way :)

I've also been slacking taking pictures. Here are a few to hold you over until something exciting goes one. Like a first b-day party in a few weeks! They will be one on 11/28, but since its Black Friday, I'll be shopping all day (I know, some people think I'm crazy, but I love it!). We'll probably have a little celebration that night, but then the big party is scheduled for 12/6.

Let's see.....all of the kids have pulled up all the way, but Jimmy only once or twice. Jenna and Cassie are always doing it. Its so cute. I really think its getting easier, but it is a lot more chasing down the hallway, into the kitchen, or anywhere else they are crawling (or scooting on their butt :)) They are eating almost all table foods now, so I'm saving some money on baby food. Just ran out of the formula and we still have 2 weeks to go, so hopefully I'll find some more free stuff---anyone??? We are looking forward to being off of work for Thanksgiving next week.

Thurs we are going to a happy hour for our friend Don. Then Friday, my two friends Carrie and Cathy offered to babysit for us, so we are going to find something to do. Maybe even just dinner and a movie. Thanks you guys! Saturday we have a 1st b-day party for Alivia (my friend's daughter) and Jim is playing poker. Dawn and Sheila said they will help me at the party---gosh, all of my friends are so great :)

This is a picture of Grandma and all of the toys that she brings over
These are just of Alli and Jimmy and Jenna last week when it was raining in the house

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Those babies have so many toys. Just give them a shoestring and a broken umbrella and they'll be just as happy. They are so cute. Love Mom

Dawn said...

Not much has been going on in our world either. It doesn't make for exciting blogging! We are still up for something on Friday night if you guys want to do something together. If you want some alone time, that's fine too!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

soooooooooooooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

shoestrings rule just ask my lil Marley!!

Anonymous said...

How cute. I can't wait to see everybody next week. Thanks for the update. Love Jackie