Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! Jim, we all miss you! Hurry home!

Jim is in Seattle b/c he is in a wedding this weekend (a friend from high school). So, its a little rough, but we are making it through. And of course, I'll be ready to go out when he gets home---any takers??? ;)

Tonight Ann and Tim and I took all of our kids out trick or treating. We probably went to about 15 houses. Alli was good and wasn't even nervous going up to the houses. I was always really shy and felt funny going up. I would tell her to knock on the door and she would knock once, then knock again about every two seconds until someone would answer. And it was so cute.....she didn't have a nap, so she fell asleep on our street while being pushed in the stroller. She never did wake up when I took off her costume and put her in bed. All of the babies were pretty good too.....only fussed a little b/c they were so tired. I had fun and we actually met a few neighbors.



These were taken before we went out. Alli was getting a little jealous I think. I told her she was next and she had to let me take 4 pictures of her - I wanted to make sure I got a good one. This is what I got...she is such a goofball sometimes!

#1 - Flying monkey making a snow angel
#2
#3
#4 - Finally, pretty good, but she took the hood off
Trick or Treating
Ann, Tim, Matthew and Michael
She is so sweet
All of my little zoo animals! That might be the best picture ever of all 4 of them! ha!
And these were taken this morning....Jimmy clapping
I was in the kitchen and Alli said, hey mom, come here, all my babies like me. they want to sit by me :) I thought it was so cute!!! Of course, by the time I got the camera, the positions sort of changed. They were all looking at her when I first walked in.

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love and miss you guys! I'm homesick and can't wait to see you on Sunday! Alli, did you have fun trick or treating? You looked really cute in your flying monkey costume. The triplets were all really cute too.

I love you Chrissy. I'll talk to you tomorrow. :)

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!!Can i have copies?

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Alli looks so cute in her flying monkey costume. I love that Elmo basket! Jimmy, Jenna & Cassie are adorable too. Love ya, Jackie

p.s. Hope Jim had fun at the wedding, (and that the hotel was nice)

Anonymous said...

super cute pics save aunt toni some reeces!

Dawn said...

The kiddos looked adorable!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

Alli is such a character for the camera - so funny!

Cute little bunch of animals =)

Anonymous said...

they are all so cute!!! you had your own little zoo :)

Melissa Wideman said...

the babies and Alli are all sooo cute! love the zoo theme! Actually showed off their pic to the girls at work!