Monday, October 20, 2008

A few baby updates

Cassie is crawling so fast now--can hardly keep track of her. She is getting her top right tooth, so that makes 3 for her. She sleeps a lot when her teeth are coming through---kind of nice :) Tonight I was in the kitchen making bottles and she crawled into the hallway and found a tiny piece of a candy wrapper on the floor and ate it. She started choking and throwing up. It finally came up. I wasn't too sure what I should do because I knew it was tiny, tiny, whatever it was. I figured it was paper or something. Anyway, after throwing up a lot, she was okay. I know we need to start making sure EVERYTHING is picked up off the floor.

Jimmy is still scooting on his butt, but moving a lot faster now :) Also army crawling and getting pretty good at that. Not sure when he'll be able to lift his chunky body off the floor for a 'real' crawl. He is so relaxed and happy. He plays forever all by himself and really only cries when he is hungry or tired. They have all been sleeping very good through the night the past few weeks.

Jenna is getting up on her hands and knees, moving backwards. She also rolls to get where she needs to go. She is pretty fussy lately, but I'm not sure why. Most of the time I guess she is tired. I think she just needs more sleep than the others. She is the easiest to put to sleep. As soon as I put her in her bed, she starts smiling and laughing. She loves her bed :) Sorry for the lack of pictures. Here is some video of Jenna eating like a big girl :)



I don't ever think I put up their 9 month pictures. Here is the link--I never got the CD yet. You have to enter in the password - clauser.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Those pix are so awesome! this photographer does a great job!! can't believe the triplets are gonna be 1yr old soon! sooo much has happened in the past year and they are so big no one would ever know they started so small. so fun watching them and Alli grow!

Bill and Angie Ryan said...

Hi Chrissy ~
I really enjoy reading your blog. I have been a follower for quite some time, but I thought that I would say Hi. Thanks for sharing your life with us. Your kids are just adorable!

Angie in Portland, OR