Sunday, October 26, 2008

Boo at the Zoo

Jim is going to be out of town next weekend and has to miss Halloween with the kids, so we decided to do something festive. We took the kids to Boo at the Zoo on Saturday morning. The lines were long, so we didn't really do the trick or treating part of it, we just saw some of the animals. The babies were oblivious to them, but Alli really enjoyed it. This was her 3rd time there, but she was too small to really get into it. We went with our friends, the Goewerts, and Katie and Cory met us there, and Mike, Cali, and Jackie too. The babies were good too.

We don't go out to many public places with all of the kids very often, but we got a lot of attention. Maybe more than some of the animal exhibits :) We even had some people taking pictures of the Clauser Zoo.

Right when they woke up....I think they were excited and they love their new pajamas :)
(Jenna, Jimmy, Cassie)
Cassie the Lion
Jimmy the Giraffe
Jenna the Tigger
Alli the Flying Monkey
There were a lot of monkeys at the zoo yesterday, but I think Alli was the only Flying Monkey!
Sweet picture of Jenna and Daddy
Jenna, Cassie, Jimmy, Alli, Mia, & Owen
Mike D & Cali (she was a cat, but kept taking her ears off)
Katie & Cory

And he's walking!
Derek, Owen, & Danielle
Alli and the Hippo (I think that's a hippo or rhino or something;)
Mia, Cory, and Jackie (cheerleader) - Alli wouldn't pose with the group
The babies slept for a little bit, which made it a little easier :)
People were feeding the giraffes, so they were really close to the fence. Alli was a little too close for me in this picture. Of course I didn't want her to get eaten by a giraffe, but I had to get a picture first
The tigers were playing so cute too--Alli had a lot of fun watching them
Jimmy at home after his long day...enjoying all of Alli's play food
We had a party to go to that night, but I'll have to post those pics later. Good night!

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

Fun post! I still need to update my pictures to walgreens from Boo at the Zoo... you're so "on the ball"--I'm still drained from the busy weekend!

~Katie D.

Andria said...

Love your Zoo Crew! Too cute! And those babies have the same smile! What happy munchkins!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the costumes! Looks like everyone had fun.

Anonymous said...

The kids look so cute! What a good idea!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute. It was great seeing all of you this weekend.

Love Jackie

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! and you had time to take pix - glad you got your priorities straight!! How fun with all those little ones! thanks for sharing...

Anonymous said...

The kids all looked adorable as zoo animals. And I loved Alli's wings on her outfit! It looks like it was a fun day!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

It's 7:15am and I'm sitting in the hotel here in Seattle unable to go back to sleep. I'm missing you guys badly. I had to log on so I could see everybody. I love you all and can't wait to get home Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Mike D. looks pretty comfortable in his costume!