Monday, October 27, 2008

Meadows Halloween Party

Another post from Saturday! After the zoo, I ran around like a nut looking for stuff for our costumes. We decided to break out the M&M's costumes from way back when. After getting home with everything, I realized that the green one was a child's costume, almost too small for Alli. Jim told me it was small, and I did say I could fit into it, but he should have STRESSED that it was Alli's size! So, all that running around for nothing! And now I have to return everything I bought. So, we both just grabbed something out of Toni's 'bag o' costumes' and went with it.

Oh, while I'm thinking about it---thanks for everyone who leaves comments. Jim and I love to read them and to see who is checking in on us. And if you don't leave them, START (please)! Okay, you don't have too--if you don't leave comments, thanks for reading and looking at our pics anyway!

It was a year ago Saturday that I went in for my 25 week ultrasound and was admitted at St. John's. I can't believe a year has already went by. That was such a hard time for me and Jim (and I'm sure Alli too!). Oh, and I guess the rest of our families that had to help out. I still tear up when I think about it. I hated being there away from everyone. But, thanks again to EVERYONE who came to visit me all the time. There was only one day when I didn't have a visitor the whole 5 1/2 weeks I was there. And I cried and cried that day! Everyone did say to relax and enjoy the quiet time b/c it would never be the same. I do have to admit, that sometimes I wish I could just spend one night there and not worry about any babies :) But one night would probably be enough.

The babies are 11 months old today. I took them all to the helmet dr. today for Jimmy's appointment. What a chore! He hasn't been wearing his helmet much the past month, so I wasn't surprised when they told us there was no change/improvement. So, now we go back next month.....we are going to be strict about it. I want to get rid of that thing! Jenna is so close to crawling and is transitioning from laying on the ground to sitting up. Cassie can crawl all over, but she still can't get back up to sitting position. Jenna's physical therapist is going to be so proud when I tell her. That is what she wants them working on. Cassie....4 teeth. Jimmy 3 teeth. Jenna 2 teeth. Oh, and Jimmy is clapping and starting to wave--so cute!!!

Daddy and his girls
Look at Jenna's cute face!
So, here are the Halloween pics from Ann's party.
The Blues Brothers
Yes, this is a Ghost costume and I'm a Jester
Mario and Luigi
The Ref and the Soccer Player
Thug and Operation
Brian and Gina as each other
Amy Winehouse and Blake Fielder-Civil
Catwoman and Elvis
Liquor bottle and The Boxer

Juno and Bleeker
Prisoner picking up her trash
And Jackie!
More Blues Brothers
The Girl Scout and the Banana
Brokeback Mountain (so gross!)
Katie's man and the race car driver
Mike D & Kenny D

Medusa & Joe (and Jim and Janet)
Ann & Toni

7 comments :

The Pfershy's said...

Chrissy - you know I read your blog all the time, I am a religous viewer of your blog. I became addicted when you were pregnant with the triplets, then you became my mentor! :) You do a great job on your blog!

Anonymous said...

cute pics! Glad I could help out with the bag-o-costumes!

Anonymous said...

I could have told you the M&M costumes were big and little - I thought you were talking about the "bag of M&M's" costumes - do you remember the plain and peanut brown and yellow bags that I made 10+ years ago? Whatever happened to them? and I read your blog regularly and rarely ever post! Jane

Anonymous said...

what the helll...

Just becasue I won the fantasy baseball leagues doesnt mean you have to be hatin on Mary Ann and I..

How can there be a halloween party without a Dorenkamp or Unnerstall? Paul is pissed too, we have awesome costumes.

How cool do you have to be to get the invites??!

Mike & Ken - lookin a little too natural in the Man on Man pictures..

see yah!

Cool Cousin Rick the Fantasy Baseball Champion of the world.

Anonymous said...

Fantasy Baseball? That's SO two years ago. Don't you have a MySpace, Cousin Rick? Get with the times! Lol.

~Little Katie D.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I missed the Dorenkamps & Unnerstalls too. Open invitation to Ann & Tim's Halloween Party every year at their house.
Love Aunt Gen

PS What's Ken & Mike doing?

Anonymous said...

love the pix, the Clauser Zoo is the cutest!