Monday, October 20, 2008

Welcome Morgan Faye

My best friends Janet and Jamie had their baby on Thursday, October 16th. Morgan Faye 8lbs 1oz. She is adorable and was so alert. Alli and I (and Toni) went to the hospital to see them on Friday night. She is welcomed by big sister Devan (10) and big brother Will (5). I'm so excited that Janet has a baby close in age to mine so they can grow up together. We have been friends since I was in 2nd grade and her in 1st, so thats almost 25 years!
Congratulations Parkerson Family!!!!!



5 comments :

Anonymous said...

awwww, she is so beautiful, just like her big sister and brother. Love Jackie

The Ball Family said...

She is so adorable! Doesn't look like a newborn at all to me! How fun!

Dawn said...

I've been waiting for you to post these. I went to Toni's blog to finally see them! :) I know, I know. . . you have 4 kids to take care of first! haha!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

Okay Dawn, why is it such a hassle to go to MY blog?? anyway, luv Alli's b-day shirt. Did she like Fraggle Rock?

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! Tell them congrats from us!!