Thursday, April 14, 2011

Disney on Ice



We went to see Disney on Ice on St. Patrick's Day. Jim really wanted to go out for some green beer, but I bought the tickets with my MOMMES group way back in Dec. I didn't really think about what day it was on. But we never really go out too much since we had the kids anyway, so I didn't think it would be a big deal. Anyway, I bought all the kids a new Disney shirt, so they were pretty excited about that. The show was great---and we sat second row from the ice. Wish we could be that close for the Bon Jovi concert next month....but, that's not going to happen! Didn't get any pictures at the show. Can't wait for the next one. The kids were so excited and talked about it for days!


I just have to post this one b/c Jenna cracks me up! She totally looks up to Alli and wants to do everything that she does. Such a big girl.


1 comment :

Grandma said...

Jenna has a good role model. Her big sister Alli.