Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

I took the kids to see the Easter Bunny at the Mall last Wed. Thought I would do good and get there early. Got there at 10:40 and the dang Bunny doesn't start his shift until noon! I already walked the kids in the mall, so I wasn't leaving. We played on the playground about 4 different times and then I made them go to a few stores. 4 kids and malls don't mix! What a chore! We stopped by the bathrooms, the drinking fountains, and the candy kiosks too.

None of them were scared this year, but Cassie wasn't quite ready to sit on his lap. I think Jenna was a little nervous, so she didn't smile too big, but was a big girl sitting on his lap. Jimmy was being Jimmy....he could care less. This was the only picture without his hand over his face. He is just a little shy and doesn't like to listen...he just does what he wants. They offered to retake it, but I think this was the best we were going to get :) A big change though since their Santa picture just 4 mos ago.....they were still crying and scared in that one!


We also went to Portrait Innovations and got a picture last week just to show them off in their Easter outfits. Jenna smiled on every picture except this one, but this is the ONLY one that Jimmy was even looking at the camera!

3 comments :

The Meadows said...

Very cute. The kids did great with the Easter Bunny. I love the picture from Portrait Innovations.

Grandma said...

Their pictures are always so cute, because 'they' are always so cute.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's a boy thing because Rocco does not cooperate in pictures either. But these are cute and I'm glad they weren't scared of the big, bad bunny!

Thanks,
Dawn