Monday, April 11, 2011

Day at the Park 4-10-2011

I'm so far behind in updating the blog, so I'm just going to start with the recent stuff, then if I have time, I'll go back and add stuff from the 1st 3 months of 2011.

After a long, long, cold, icy, snowy winter, its finally starting to warm up. We didn't have many plans this weekend, but the weather was so nice, we wanted to get outside and enjoy it. We took the kids to St. Ferdinand park to play and feed the ducks. They had a lot of fun. I think Jim liked the park too...I didn't realize he had never been there. It's a nice park and pretty close to home.

I think the ducks were full....everyone had the same idea on a beautiful day

Not a great picture of Cassie, but I think it looks cool
They are getting so daring, climbing on all of the playground equipment. Makes me a little nervous.
The only slide Cassie would go on. She is still hesitant to go on the big slides.
We didn't realize she was sick and had a fever until after we were already there for an hour. Poor baby is on day 3 with a fever now. And Jim and Allison have one now too. We did great this winter though without getting sick at all, so I guess we couldn't stay lucky forever!

No comments :