Monday, April 11, 2011

My Potty-Trained Fools!!!!

I think we can safely say we are pretty much done with daytime diapers! I started last November, 2 weeks before their 3rd birthday. Jenna was done in a few days. Jimmy took about 2 weeks. Cassie...well, she just didn't really care. And I guess I didn't too much either. I didn't work with her much....I guess I figured she wasn't ready and heck, one kid in diapers was easy compared to three (and a heck of a lot cheaper too!!!) But, a week ago, I started with setting the timer for every 30 mins and made her go in there. She had a few accidents the first few days, but she has been doing great. I'm so proud of her :) We have still been putting them all in diapers at bedtime, but they never wet them, so I think we can safely stop (with Jimmy and Jenna). I'm really looking forward to no swim diapers over the summer too and saving some more money on that last box of diapers I had to buy each month!

Tonight, Jimmy was being silly with his undies, so of course the girls had to join in. And of course, I had to have them pose for a picture :)


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Cute post.....I miss you updating on a regular basis.

I loved seeing them last weekend.

Love Jackie