Monday, April 11, 2011

Cute Kiddos

Ann has school on Thursday nights and my mom always babysits, so I volunteered to keep them at my house this week (3-23). Good thing it was only about 2 hrs ;)

They were sitting on the table watching Toy Story 3 and being so good. I was going to find the camera, and Alli said, "Mom, get a picture of the babies. They are all sitting there like a group and its so cute." I thought it was cute that Alli noticed how cute it was. Then she said, "Okay, wait for me to get in the front of them." Totally MY daughter!!! LOL!

We decided we needed to add the babies to the picture too. Luckily, they sat still long enough to get one of my new favorite pictures!!! These cousins love to play together :)

Matt, Mike, Cassie, Jimmy, Jenna
Dan, Alli, Chris

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Very cute picture!

-Dawn