Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tour de St. Louis

March 20th

Jim's friends like to come in from back home (Springfield) to spend the day in St. Louis and do all of the touristy type stuff. Jim usually meets up with them, but I never get to go. They probably think I don't like them, but really either I already have something going on, or we can't get a babysitter, so he goes. But, I do like them---they are a lot of fun to hang out with.

First, we took the tour of Busch Stadium. It was pretty cool.

All the girls - me, Bekah, Vanessa, Amy (and her baby)

2006 World Champions
Jim and I in the dugout
All of us in the dugout - Back row - Jason, Sean, Joel, Amy, Front row - Me, Jim, Vanessa, Bekah, and Charlie
Then we all went to take the Schlafly Bottleworks tour and eat lunch. I was getting a little toured out. I know its a lot smaller scale than AB, but the tour was no comparison! Pretty boring. Food was just okay and I'm not big on their beer. Soooo.....I wouldn't really recommend that one.

Do they look interested???

No comments :