Monday, June 09, 2008

Watch & Vote!



Finally I get to let the cat out of the bag! Our nieces Amy, Angela, & Courtney are going to be on Nashville Star! It's very similar to American Idol except it's for country music. It premiers on NBC tonight at 8:00 pm central and the name of their group is Pearl Heart. Billy Ray Cyrus is hosting this year and Jewel is one of the judges.
As many of you know, the girls grew up here in Florissant, Mo and have been performing for about a decade already under their former name Me Too. About 2 years ago, the decision was made to pack up the whole family and move to Tennessee in order to give the girls a real shot at their dreams. This is the opportunity they've been waiting for!
They've already made the top 12! Now it's up to America to vote. Please tune in and show your support by watching and voting. Please pass the word on to all of your friends and family. You can vote as many times as you like! :)
Good luck girls! We're all pulling for you. Go get em!

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

yeah lets go girls!:)

Anonymous said...

I voted 100 times. I also got my sisters and brother to vote too.

Danielle

Anonymous said...

We told every person we passed yesterday about the show and to vote for Pearl Heart!! We are all soooooooo excited!!!

Anonymous said...

They did great last night! It's so fun watching someone I know! I wish them the best!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

I was very proud of them last night. Thanks for putting it on the blog Jim. I do have to say, since Courtney is sequestered and can't say it herself, that I think we need a new update of Alli and the babies.

Love Jackie

Anonymous said...

The girls were awesome. I voted 10 times on our 4 phones & cells, and all of Amy's friends voted 10 times each, too. I am so excited for them.

Love,
Lynn