Sunday, June 29, 2008

Boring week :)

Nothing to exciting to update....and I haven't been taking any pictures. I went scrapbooking at a friends house on Friday, Saturday I helped throw a surprise bridal shower for my friend Dawn, and Sunday I went to my niece Jackie's b-day party/bbq. She turned 10. Our surprise shower was a success I think. We pulled off the surprise and she got lots of nice things, good food, good friends.

The girls have been adjusting well to their helmets. They wear them probably 22-23 hrs a day. I already feel like I can see a difference, but maybe I'm just imagining it. We'll see....we have a check up on Tuesday. We will also have Jimmy checked again to see if he needs one or if he has improved. Insurance already rejected them last week, which we figured would happen. Just have to appeal now and hope for the best.

My mom got a ticket to Nashville Star as well as my sister/brother-in-law, so they get to see the performance tomorrow. They are all so excited. I wish I could go! Hopefully I'll get to go to one of the shows! Make sure you vote for Pearl Heart Monday night on Nashville Star on NBC at 8pm CST. I think there are two people getting voted off at the end of the show, but I'm confident it won't be them. They did great last week. NOTE: Make sure you vote extra this week b/c the people at the show won't be able to vote, so we need your extra votes!!!!!

My help is dwindling fast....Ann is dilated to 1, so she needs to take it easy. Her babies will be here before we know it!!!!! We are so excited and started the baby pool today :)

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Love the updates, but really, you should start taking more pictures. My gosh, you do have 2 hands don't you. Hold the babies in 1 and take pictures with the other. lol Anyway, thanks for the update and for reminding people to voter for Pearl Heart. I got to go to the dress rehearsal last night. It was amazing. The girls look and sound beautiful.
Give Alli, Jimmy, Jenna & Cassie a big kiss from me.
Love ya, Jackie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your help with my shower. You girls got me good!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

You know I'm here willing and ready to help!! Just give me a buzz. I'm still not working so I'm here whenever. I am so pissed though because Nashville Star didn't tape tonight so I didn't get to see the girls!!!!


Christine

Anonymous said...

Love the family pic in RF bleachers.CB