Sunday, June 15, 2008

Monday reminder!!!!

Make sure you vote (many times!) for Pearl Heart Monday night on NASHVILLE STAR at 8:00 PM CST. They did awesome last week and I'm sure they will again!!!!!!! Love you guys!!!!

My very talented nieces (Angela, Courtney, Amy) - PEARL HEART
Jim and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary yesterday (6/15). We spent the day with the kids for Father's Day, then Kelly and Jenny babysat and we went to to dinner and a movie. We saw Don't mess with the Zohan and it was so stupid!!! So dumb. We knew it would be, but didn't think it would be that bad :) Oh, Jim got a fishing pole (and so did Alli) b/c he has been wanting to take Alli fishing for a while now. He also got a GPS for the car. I think I did good...he seemed to like his stuff :)

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been six years since your wedding! It was still one of the most fun weddings I've been to!

-Dawn

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, and happy father's day to Jim. we knew it was yesterday, but were too busy to call, glad you had a good day and had some alone time!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Andrew and I have our 8 yr coming up on the 24th.
I love the pics of the babies being casted, they are such cute little hubba bubbas:)

Anonymous said...

yeah! they made it through another week!! Must have been all that voting we were doing in Tunica :)