Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Today was a really good day. The babies were well-behaved so I was going to make a run to the Bread Co drive thru for my tea. Then Ann called so we decided to go to lunch together. We met some very nice ladies at Bread Co. and one of them bought our lunch for us. I just thought that was so sweet. It pretty much made my day and I told just about everyone I talked to about her (and now I'm telling you guys!). She offered to come over and help sometime, so I'm going to email her. I just thought that was so nice and thoughtful of her. We made it over to Target for some stuff too. Sometimes the attention is kind of fun...and then we throw in that Ann is pregnant with twins and people are really in disbelief!

Thanks so much to everyone who voted for Pearl Heart last night. I thought they did great once again! Hopefully they make it through to next week so everyone can vote again. I don't have any doubts though. I voted for an hour and 45 mins until my phone died. I was practically falling asleep hitting end-send, end-send on my phone. But I know all of the votes are worth it because they are going to be the next Nashville Stars! I love this picture. I'm not sure how my cousin Paul got it, but I did see it on the broadcast last night. Amy giving Courtney bunny ears on national TV--haha! I swear, my family will never grow up. There is always someone doing that in the family pictures...and yes, its usually Billy :)
Jimmy sat up tonight for about 10 mins. So, I think I can finally write it down in his baby book. This picture makes him look like he was leaning really forward, but most of the time he was sitting straight up. I'm so proud of my big boy ;) He is the first to sit up.

The babies get a little tougher in the evenings. You would think it would be easier with two of us at night, but they are pretty fussy at night, so we get stressed out. We try to take walks with them to tire them out a few times a week. Our neighbor took our picture tonight for us. We don't get family pics very often :)
And last but not least, we have Jenna taking after her Uncle Jay-Jay :)

8 comments :

The Meadows said...

I had a great time yesterday at Target and the Bread Co. See things are still possible with 4 little ones. Alli was great, she even liked me yesterday. That picture of Jenna has Jason written all over it.

Anonymous said...

That little Jimmy is a melon-head, soooo cute!!! I am glad you guys are getting out a little more, lots a work but good to do, everyone needs a change in routine now and again! You guys look great, love the group shots! Don't know how I will break it to my youngest that we aren't coming over today, they will be disappointed. As soon as summer school is over maybe we can bring the crew and you can take them to the pool and I will stay home with the babies... sounds like a good trade, right?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I totally caught the bunny ears on tv the other night and my ass was cracking up!! Must have got that move from UNCLE BILLY! BTW is it just me or is Billy ray cyrus the suckiest host ever!

Anonymous said...

Also, I must be out of the loop I've never see Jasons plumbers crack haah! see ya friday!

Anonymous said...

OMG! He's got the biggest plumbers crack EVER! LOL! I'll have to find a picture.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenna, crack kills! lol

great update.

Love Jackie

Anonymous said...

I love seeing pics of the kids, since I haven't been able to see them in person. I love you guys...
Love,
Nana

Anonymous said...

hey jimmy got a head shaped like a baseball. but it only looks like that on the pics u took but when i saw him it was gone.LOL!!!! ~XOXOXOXOXOXOXO 2 u all bye 4 now