Friday, December 21, 2007

Visit from the BIG sister!

UPDATE....Added a few new pictures. I was trying to add these earlier and I think I fried the other computer....thank goodness we bought the laptop.

The babies were 3 weeks on Wednesday! I can't believe they are already 3 weeks, yet it seems so long ago that I was in the hospital. I guess just being home with Alli and all of the Christmas shopping, I'm getting back to normal life. Except its hard going back and forth to the hospital everyday.....can't wait until they come home.
We took Alli up to see her brother and sisters on Wednesday. She was pretty excited---I can't wait for her to meet them!

Alli trying to touch Jenna

Alli and her baby saying hi to Jimmy

Alli and Cassie (think my flash was a little bright? Even Cassie is covering her eyes!)
Alli helped mom with the Christmas cards too

And Grandma finally got to hold Cassie

6 comments :

Andria said...

Aww, look at the excitement on Alli's face! It'll be exciting to have the babies home with their older sibling. Precious pictures.

Hope you're not over-doing the shopping thing and are getting some down time as well.

Jackie said...

Thanks for the new pictures you can tell Alli loves them already. Only four more days and the count down continues.

Anonymous said...

so cute- luv the pics!!! it was good seeing you last night. have a Merry Christmas if i dont talk to you.

Anonymous said...

How awesome to see the Alli with the babies, it is great to see them bond already!! We are anxious to meet them in person too! Love to all,

Anonymous said...

How CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! Alli's so close to being able to touch my baby cuz's. ~ Love the whole family!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, so sweet. I'm already picturing you teaching Alli to take care of her play baby in the way she will with her real babies.
I showed this to my babies and they pointed to Alli and said, "girl" and then to the babies,including the doll and excitedly shouted "baby!"