Sunday, December 16, 2007

Recent Pics

Sorry I haven't had much time to post. The 6 week hospital stay and no driving for two weeks really put a damper on my Christmas shopping and getting prepared for the holidays. No tree yet, not done shopping, no cookies, no Christmas decorations up, no lights on house, cards aren't out, etc. But, Jackie and Court want to see new pictures! So, if you don't get a Christmas gift this year, you know who to blame...I was too busy updating the blog ;)

The babies are 2 1/2 weeks now. I can't believe how fast the time is going--getting closer to the day we get to bring them home (which is still unknown). Jenna and Jimmy came off their nose cannula yesterday....hopefully they will do good and not have to go back on it. That is a few less wires and tubes connected to them. They are all doing great on weights and feedings. So good on the feedings that they are having to supplement with formula sometimes because I can't keep up with the breast milk. Jimmy is up to 3lbs 9oz, Jenna is 3lbs 3oz, and Cassie is 3lbs 1oz.

Cassie--wide awake after Dad gave her a bath
Cassie 2 weeks old--wearing a t-shirt for the first time

Grandma got to hold Jenna and Jimmy for the first time last week. Next she will hold Cassie...we seem to get there at bath or feeding time, so she hasn't got to hold Cassie yet.
Jenna in her new wardrobe (2 weeks)

Jenna with her big yawn

Jenna's tiny little fingers
Jimmy in his first t-shirt (2 weeks). My tiny little big boy!

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm with Court and Aunt Jack - I was dying for a new post (and new pics), too! The babies all look beautiful, and it's so good to hear they're all gaining weight and eating so well! I'm not going to lie, the picture of Jenna's tiny fingers got me all teary-eyed! I'm such a baby...

~Katie

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you They are all so beautiful. I can't believe how big they are all getting. I can't wait to see them in person.

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Aren't they all just amazing?? (Thanks to Jackie and Katie for speaking up what the rest of us wanted too, I just didn't want to be the one hassling you.;) I especially love the hands pic and the yawn pic. I wonder if they are going to end up looking alike at all? Jimmy looks just like Brian still, and Is Cassie's hair blonder than Jenna's? The girls look more like eachother right now. They are so darling!! Their weightgain is so wonderful! Are the babies setting records with how well they are doing? Thankyou thankyou thankyou for the update!

Anonymous said...

So soooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them. Those shirts look a little to big though. I can't wait to see them in person!!!!! :):):):)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute! Glad to hear they are gaining weight. Think of you guys often!

Carrie

Anonymous said...

its about flippin time!!! haha see you on thursday! luv ya

Crystal said...

They are adorable!! Growing too! Hope you have a great Christmas!

The Meadows said...

I think Jimmy really looks like Brian in that picture. I can't wait to hold them all. Call me when you need me to watch ali.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pictures. No time, now come on now. lol. You have your handsful, but it is a good handful. I can't believe how much they are growing from just the last pictures. Thanks again for the pictures.

-Shawn

Anonymous said...

They are all filling out so well. It's neat how much they grow in just a few days! They will be home sooner than you know.

~KRISTEN