Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday night 12/18/07

Don't have much to update....babies are doing well and growing like weeds! I'm on my way up to the hospital now. The nurse today said the dr. didn't give orders yet, but Jenna and Jimmy may start to try 'nippling' or bottle feeding in the next day or two. They said they usually don't start this until 34 weeks because the babies have no interest, but said they are showing signs they may be ready. They will be 33 weeks tomorrow. Well, or 3 weeks :) So, hopefully they do well with it. Still waiting for Cassie to get off the nose cannula. She hasn't had many heart rate drops, but has had a few oxygen desaturations (whatever that means!). The nurses put them in some clothes, but they made messes in them. I was able to get a picture of Cassie in hers before she spit up all over it. This is her preemie sleeper....she is growing into it nicely :)

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

My God, she is beautiful in these pictures. I can't believe how big that little premie sleeper is. Less than a week and I'll finally get to see them. I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that makes me cry!! Cassie is so precious in pink! (Short frequent updates are wonderful!! as are the pix!!) Awesome news for Jimmy and Jenna, hope they take to the bottle easily. They, and you, remain in our prayers.

Unknown said...

Cassie's so adorable! glad that the triplets are doing so well!

Anonymous said...

Cassie looks so cute in that out fit!!!!!!!! I can not wait like another second to see them!!!!! I love them like they were my baby brother and sisters!!!!! ~ Love U!!

The Meadows said...

she is adorable. She has a beautiful smile. I cant wait to see them again. Hopefully they will be home soon. I am hoping for around my birthday.

Anonymous said...

The babies are precious. I just love it when you update your blog. I check it everyday. I think it's adorable that the girls have a bow in their hair.
With love,
Cousin Jennifer