Monday, December 03, 2007

Monday morning update

Jim just called and they are putting Jenna and Cassie on caffeine now also because of a few heart rate drops over night. They are all also going to get a central IV line (pick line?) that goes into their bodies quicker than the IV in the arm, and also they won't have to change it as often. I think the one in the arm they have to change once a week or so. This is because they are not eating too much yet. And now they are all three off of the phototherapy lights. Hopefully we are going to get up there sometime soon this morning.

Here are a few pics from over the weekend.

Jim holding Jimmy

Jim holding Cassie
Chrissy holding Jenna
Jimmy always looks so comfortable. Here is he holding Jim's ring.....not small enough to get it around his wrist! Yeah!
This was before we could hold Cassie, so we wanted to at least get some pics of her and show her some love. She is the smallest, but I keep feeling like she is the strongest.


Jenna seems to me like she will be the laid back one....she just always looks so comfortable and relaxed when we arrive. Of course, this was after mom held her for the first time...I like to think that is why she is so comfortable :)

Some of our visitors got the royal treatment. Since nobody ever gets to see the babies in the NICU but us and grandparents, the nurses held them up for some of our visitors to see better.

Jenna
Jimmy
Cassie
Jenna sleeping like Alli with her butt up in the air :)

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

I cannot get over how TINY and PERFECT they are!!! Jimmy looks alert. I am sure they are at ease and comfortable because they feel who their parents are and that is a very comforting thing, they are blessings to you and you are blessings to them. What a great family!!! Talk to you soon!

Andria said...

Glad to see pics! What precious babes. Hang in there! Get some rest if Alli lets you! I'll be praying for the health of everyone!

Anonymous said...

Chrissy, Jimmy DOES look like a boy you were right!

The Ball Family said...

How tiny and adorable!These pix made me cry tears of joy that they are all ok and progressing. I'm sure you can't wait to get them all home. We'll be thinking of you and praying for you all.

Jackie said...

So tiny, and so sweet! I am jealous that Bill got to see them in person, and I didn't. He said he really could only see Jenna up close. He said she was beautiful and so tiny. I can't wait to see them over Christmas. I will be there on Christmas Day. Love

Anonymous said...

Does JENNA have unsee through sunglasses? HAHAHA!!!!! LOVE U!!!!