Monday, August 29, 2011

Triplets Go to Preschool

Jenna, Jimmy, and Cassie started preschool today. Their program at Sacred Heart is called Lucky Ducks. They looked so cute in their little uniforms and they were very excited to go to school (me too!!!!, but I'm sure most of you reading this already know that!) We didn't get to go in the classroom and say goodbye, we had to do it right at the door. I sort of missed Jimmy walking in b/c the principal was pushing them in so fast and Jim had already told him bye. I don't think she realized there were 3 of them and Mommy didn't get to tell him to have fun.

After school report - they all cried for the first 2 mins when they walked in, then the teacher got them situated with drawing and playing, so they were fine. Cassie cried for about 5 mins during resting time while watching a movie, but the teacher said it was b/c in the movie, they said "Mom" and I guess she started realizing I wasn't there. They go from 8:30-11:30, so about 11:15, she said Jimmy started really wanting me and sort of whining for me. Then when I picked them up, they have to line up on the side of the building. They all sat there really good, until she started releasing the kids to their parents, Jimmy got up and started running towards me, but she was holding him back, so he was crying and fighting to get past her. She finally let him come to me and got the girls up too. Other than that though, I think they all had a really good time. They can't wait to go back, although, Jimmy is still not sure. I'm sure they will get used to it though.

And what did I do?? Lots!!! Went to the bank, 2 grocery stores, Bread Co., returned a movie, returned stuff at Kohls and Macy's :) I think I'm going to relax on my next 3 hrs I get on Wed :)

Jenna - very tired after her first day of school

2 comments :

Grandma said...

Looks like my babies had a big day at school. They are so cute.

Grandma said...

School is hard work. It wore Jenna out.