Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Summer BBQ - Aug 2011

We had a big BBQ a few weeks ago. I counted up that we had 75 people over! It was soooo HOT though that nobody hung out outside, so we all crammed in the house and then of course, it got very hot in here. It was almost 80 degrees inside and I couldn't cool it down for anything. We had lots and lots of good food and good friends over, as well as family (which let's be honest, they are our friends too!) It was so good to see everyone though. We are all so busy now that we have our own kids, its hard to get together.



I was trying to catch a picture of all of the kids, but it was later in the day, and a lot of them had left. We had a pinata for the kids too :) Since it would take tons of room to put a pic of all the kids hitting the pinata, I just put my own cute kids on here. Hey, its my blog :P

No comments :