Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's Soccer Season

Found that I started a post and never finished it. So, only a few more weeks of soccer. Alli is doing pretty good :)

Alli had her first soccer game on Saturday. They played in a tournament. She had to miss the one the week before because she was sick, but they did win. She played great and her team won on Saturday, so they had another game on Sunday. They ended up winning all 3 games, but the way they do the tournament, they came in 3rd place. She got a medal though, so she was really excited :) She LOVES to play goalie and she is actually pretty good at it. I think she had 9 shots against her and only one goal. When she was playing defense (full back), she just wasn't very aggressive--we need to work on that a little more. Her team started getting a little better last year at the end of the year, and this year they are looking pretty good---I guess maybe getting better with age and understanding the game a little bit.

My other babies - Alli's biggest fans



1 comment :

Grandma said...

Seeing Alli get her medal and playing goalie, I wish I would have been there. Next time I want to see at least one game.