Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Bath Time

Bath time is a pretty big ordeal in our house, just b/c it takes forever (or at least it feels like it). They like it okay, but do not like to get their hair washed, especially Jimmy! They are usually better when Alli is in the tub with them, so she gets an extra long bath as we do the babies one by one. Cassie never wants to get out and throws a fit when it comes time to be done. Jenna is pretty good, but likes to stand up and walk around. Of course, Alli is an angel!!!! My mom always seems to give them baths on Wednesday for us....thanks Mom!! Helps us out a lot~~of course, you help us out a lot with everything! Love you!!!

Alli and Jenna
Such a cutie!
Jimmy enjoying the bath before he gets his hair washed
And...Cassie

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love bath pictures. They are so cute. They like the water just like the rest of the family. In fact this whole family should have webbed feet. All of you spend the summer at the pools. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

They are all so sweet. Looks like they love their baths! I can't wait to see you guys on either Monday or Tuesday. Love Jackie

Dawn said...

Cute bath pics. I'm going to steal an idea from my sister-in-law once I have the baby. I can never find good pictures to hang on the bathroom walls. She took black and white photos of each of her kids in a bubble bath and framed them. How cute would that be for your bathroom with all of your kiddos? Just an idea. . .

Dawn

Anonymous said...

Okay, I need to comment so as to not show favoritism... (I just commented on Aunt Annie's post.)

Your kids are beautiful, and they were really good on Saturday! Jenna cracks me up playing with that big plastic house thing in your living room.

Bath pictures are great, and I like Dawn's idea from above. Your kids are so photogenic - you really should think about taking advantage of that idea!!

~Katie D.

The Meadows said...

yeah I might have to steal that idea myself.

Chrissy your kids love the water so much, well jimmy maybe. They are all so cute. The kids always seem to smile a lot when they are in the tub.