Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Pictures

We got the kids pictures taken a few weeks ago.
Cassie, Jimmy, Jenna ~ 18 mos, Allison ~ 3 1/2 yrs

There were a ton of pictures to choose from (over 200), so I just picked a few of them to update the blog with. Don't even know if I got an even amount of each of the kids on here.










Kind of also gave up on trying to get the triplets together....









Wish Alli was in this picture...we didn't know it was being taken, but I thought it was cute. Alli was running ahead of us.





Our attempt at a family photo....someday maybe we'll get a good one :)









3 comments :

Anonymous said...

They are all so beautiful. Their smiles bring tears to my eyes! Can't wait to see you all this weekend.

Love Jackie

Anonymous said...

Those are all so awesome. I love all of the black and white ones. -Carmen

The Oggeros Blog Spot said...

Oh, Chrissy! These are adorable! just gorgeous! I am sure you had a hard time choosing between all of the shots! Me too-but I don't have their pics taken like these--I sooo want to now! Awesome!