Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer Fun

Alli just loves to dance and pose. I'm not sure where she gets her moves from, but she is so funny and cute!





My mom and I took a ride out to my brother Billy's house earlier this week. Jimmy LOVED the horse. Jenna and Cassie....not so much :)

Messy Jenna!


I took Alli to Jane's pool last weekend. It was nice....we got 3 good hours in! Alli had a lot of fun playing with Cali and Kelly. She was doing so good jumping off the side of the pool and putting her face in the water. Next year for sure she is getting swim lessons. But she is doing good with just her water wings or circle ring.
Alli going down the frog slide. She goes over and over and over on this.
Kelly with Cali and Alli

Alli dumping all the water on Kelly

Alli and Kelly
This picture is from about two weeks ago. The babies just woke up and Alli grabbed a book and said, "Come on babies, let's read a book now." It was so sweet! And they all followed her and sat down (at least for a minute)

More bath time fun - all the babies together. They had a lot of fun splashing each other.

Nana taught Alli how to play beauty shop. You think she has a future as a makeup artist????


5 comments :

The Meadows said...

great update. My favorite is of you. You look like you changed colors over night. what did she do to you. Cute pictures of the babies.

The Pfershy's said...

Boy Chrissy you look FABULOUS! :) I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures. I have to agree though, the one of you is the best......lip botox gone bad.....ha ha Great Job Alli!

Dawn said...

OMG! That picture of you is . . . hilarious. Maybe Alli should stick with dancing and posing!
I also love the pictures of Jimmy with the horse but all of the kids are cute as usual!
It was good to see you and kids yesterday. Thanks again for the clothes. I have a shirt and a pair of pants on today!
-Dawn

Lindsey said...

I love how you said took a ride out to your brothers house. Doesn't he live in Foristell. It's not that far from you ;)