Friday, May 09, 2008

Updates

Cassie was the first to hit the 'rolling over' milestone. She rolled from tummy to back last Sunday (5/4). I was out of the room and Jim told me, so then I was all upset that I missed it. He said, "Turn her over, she'll probably do it again." So, I did and she did it two more times.

Jenna (our puking baby!) is now on Prevacid for her reflux and spitting up. Seems to be making a little bit of a difference, not sure if I could tell yet. Like we don't already have enough laundry to do, we have to change her clothes and ours so often b/c she is constantly puking up her bottles all over us!

They are really starting to love the cereal and vegetables. I'm going to try fruits this weekend, which I'm sure they'll like. Who doesn't like fruit???

Alli has been sick again, taking breathing treatments. She is so good about doing them though.

Alli dancing

Last weekend was very busy. We had tickets for the Cardinal/Cubs game on Friday, but no sitter. So my wonderful friends - Toni, Sheila, and Marissa volunteered so Jim and I could go out TOGETHER for once. Usually we have to separate so one of us can watch the kids. They tell me the babies were good and Allison had a lot of fun. Thanks guys!

Marissa with Jimmy & Jenna
Sheila and our puking girl
Toni and Cassie (sporting her comb over)

Saturday I took Allison and Jimmy to Vincent's 3rd birthday party out in Valmeyer, IL. That was fun! Allison got to play with all of Vincent's toys and he has A LOT :) That night we had some friends over for Tres de Mayo. We drank margaritas and ate some Mexican food and just hung out. I think there were about 15 of us there.

Sunday was my Aunt Joan and Uncle George's 50th Wedding Anniversary. My two other wonderful friends came over to babysit for us so we could go out. Thanks Cathy and Jess! The party was great. I felt weird out there doing the duck dance and drinking beer and then someone opens the door and it was daylight outside! I'm used to be really drunk doing that dance at night at a wedding reception :) Jim and I only have a little over 44 years until we can celebrate our 50th! Congratulations Aunt Joan and Uncle George! You guys looked so happy!!!

1 comment :

Toni said...

Happy Mothers day Chrissy! Make Jim do all the work today. :)
yes, the babies and Alli were awesome last friday!