Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day from our family to yours! We missed you Jackie and family! Hope everyone had a good one. We went to Hardee's after church in the morning. There aren't many places we can take over the place with our big family and all of the kids. We just relaxed the rest of the day. I took a nap and then played mother, giving kids baths, feeding, changing, playing...the normal stuff! Once again, I still didn't get a picture of me and my babies....sometime I'm going to remember...they're only almost 6 mos old!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have been there. Looks like everyone had a great time. Luv

Anonymous said...

if i didnt really know you guys- id think you were one of those polygamist families with all the darn kids! well minuse the funky dresses and weird hairdos! hahahaha love you!

The Meadows said...

It was a lot of fun. Our family keeps getting bigger and bigger and we are missing 7 people.

Dawn said...

It cracks me up that you guys had to go to Hardees so you could all be accomodated. But it's so great that you are all so close! Hope you had fun!