Thursday, May 01, 2008

I guess I'm expected to update everyday...I'm really sorry to my blogger friends that I've disappointed ;) Why don't you just start your own blog? Oh, that's right, you did. Toni
has started her own blog everyone...check it out! It's very entertaining :)
This past Sunday, the babies were baptized. They did really good. Only Jenna cried and that was before they poured the water on her head. I guess when she started feeling the water on her head, she thought it was bathtime and she stopped. She loves her baths. They all looked so beautiful in their gowns. Jimmy wore the family gown. It was my sister Jane's and has been passed down for the past 45 years. It has been worn by about 30 different babies. Jenna and Cassie wore my identical twin nieces (Amy & Angela) gowns. They just turned 21. We chose different Godparents for each baby. After the ceremony, we had a party at our house with some good eats and drinks. Thanks everyone for being a part of their day and for all of the generous gifts. I swear I'll cash the checks soon ;)
Cassie
Jimmy
Jenna
Our newest family picture (with Deacon Joe)
Jenna with her Godparents (Aunt Jane & Uncle Billy)
Jimmy with his Godparents (Aunt Annie & Uncle Jason)
Cassie with her Godparents (Aunt Kelly & Uncle Brian)
All of us together....we took up a lot more space than the other two baptisms that day
It was a pretty exhausting day....Billy and Cassie were pooped!
This is my niece Elizabeth holding Cassie. She loves to follow our blog and always makes the cutest comments. I love reading them. When her and all of her siblings came over to see the babies for the first time a few weeks ago, I didn't get her in any pictures, so I wanted to make sure I got one in this time. She is such a sweetie (most of the time! haha! just joking, Liz!)
Speaking of Liz, in a few weeks we will be participating in the MDA Stride and Ride in her honor. She was diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy when she was about 7 mos old. She is doing great and has overcome so much. If you would like to donate to the MDA, just click here. All of the money raised stays in the St. Louis area.
We started carrots yesterday. Jenna and Jimmy loved them, Cassie not so much. I know, more feeding pictures....I bet you guys all think that all they do is eat...well, you are pretty right on. Eat, poop, and cry ;) And smile :) I would say sleep, but my kids don't nap very well (except Alli--she is awesome!). But, the trade off is that they are sleeping through the night the past few weeks. Very excited about that!

Jimmy - he really did like it...think I was taking too long to give him another bite

Cassie - I think this picture is hilarious

Jenna - loved it!

I thought I would include Jimmy's sexy legs...they looked so funny hanging out from the exersaucer..such a little chunk! You would never know these babies were preemies at one time!

12 comments :

Anonymous said...

Always such cute pictures. It looks like you are putting clown makeup on Jimmy.(with the carrots) And I love the sexy legs. They all smile a lot now. Just pass by them and say hello and they are all smiles. Hey Alli grandma loves you. Want some french fries?

Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! we had a great time at the baptism and at your house on Wed! Remember, if there is no time to type, just add pix!! love the update and the carrot shots! see you next week, the pohl fam!

The Ball Family said...

Love the update. Looks like the baptism was nice...such a special time.
The carrot pix are awesome!
Alivia can't wait to play with hre friends again.

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics AUNT CHRISSY!!!!!!!!!!! ~Love you all

The Meadows said...

Great update. The pictures are great. I love the picture of Billy and Cassie. Typical Billy sleeping at a family function. I miss seeing some pictures of Alli.

Toni said...

Brian really looks dressed up. those arent black jeans he's wearing ?? lol! anyway, great pics glad you finally decided to update!

Toni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Can you say Kankles? Gotta love those carrots! Yummy. Also, everybody needs to check out Toni's blog. So funny and some very cute pictures of the kids. Love Jackie

Anonymous said...

aunt chrissy, my mom said you were off all day today. so im just wondering what you did all day. why is the blog not updated?
courtney

Jim & Chrissy said...

Hmmm....lets see...I did take care of four kids and make a trip to Target all by myself :) Maybe I'll update tomorrow after work!!

Anonymous said...

your slacking on the updating! May 1st- its now the 7th- your 6 days behind and you better have an update for all 6 days! like how Cassie rolled over! bad mama!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that i found out from Sheila that Cassie rolled over. Isn't that blog-worthy? or at least a phone call worthy? When did this happen? Luv Jackie