Sunday, May 18, 2008

Yay! I found my camera!

I haven't seen my camera in about week and last I saw it, I took it off of Alli's floor. Anyway, yesterday, I got in the van and decided for some reason to check out Alli's ELMO backpack, and yep, there it was! And you know Jim couldn't hold back the, "I told you so....." Anyway, whatever...I knew it was around and I would find it sometime :)

Well, there wasn't much going on this weekend, but we did have a baby shower for my little sister, Ann. She is the one that is pregnant with twins, due in August. We almost had to ruin the surprise and tell her about it b/c she planned to go with some friends to the Cardinal game for a bachelorette party. I felt bad that she even wasted her time making a 'suck for a buck' lollipop bouquet for the bride-to-be. I don't think she knew until about an hour beforehand. Then her husband (Tim) showed up with her a little early and she surprised us when she walked in the door. So, here is her fake surprise picture. Actually, I think Tim looks like he is more surprised ;)
Everything went smoothly, great food, great family, and she got lots of great gifts! Now we can't wait for her babies to get here!

My sister and family came to town this weekend too. Here are 3 of their kids.

Angela, Amy (holding Cassie), and Courtney
I swore I was going to get a picture of me holding my babies on Saturday. I don't even know why its so important to me, but now I think I just keep thinking about it because I know that I don't have one and I keep meaning to get one (for myself, I know you guys can care less ;))

But, I did get one of me holding Jimmy :) I think I only held him once all day at the shower b/c everyone else helped me out--thank you! It was a nice break :)
Me & Jimmy, Kelly & Cassie

Alli looking cute at the shower...she only got to stay for a little bit b/c after a while, we realized it was NAP TIME for her.


Jim is going to Newport Beach this week for work. I'm a little nervous about having them all week without him. I have some help lined up though, so hopefully everything goes smoothly. Well, I'm sure it won't, but I can hope!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I had such a great time at Annie's shower. It was awesome seeing everyone. The babies are adorable, and of course, Alli too. I love the pics of my girls holding Cassie. Can't wait to see them all again.

Love Jackie

Anonymous said...

when does Jim leave? i can come over and help on a Tues or Thurs- that is when i dont have the boys :) let me know.