Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend 2008

Cassie, Jimmy, Jenna - Memorial Day 2008
Jimmy, tired out after his 6 mos pictures
Christine and Michelle holding Cassie, Jimmy, and Jenna
Finally!!!! Christine got a picture of mommy holding her triplets! Jenna, Jimmy, Cassie
Jimmy
Jenna
Cassie

We had a great Memorial Day weekend. Friday night I just sat home with the babies. Jim had to go to Tim's house to help paint the nursery, so Ann came over here to help with babies and we watched Y&R.
Saturday, me, Ann, Alli & Jenna went shopping and running errands all morning. Wanted to go to the pool, but it rained all day :( My friends Michelle and Christine came over to see the babies that afternoon. Michelle moved to OH a couple of years ago so I don't get to see her much any more.
Jenna rolled over for the first time on Saturday. Now we are just waiting on Jimmy :) Saturday night, my sister-in-law Gina took me out for my birthday. Yes, Jim, I think my birthday is now finally over ;) We went to Las Fuentes for food and margaritas and Ann met us up there too. Jim was having people over to watch the UFC fight that night, but we have Charter...and something screwed up again! So, we just decided to play poker since we couldn't get the fight. It was fun though.
Sunday, after church and between all of the rain, I actually got to go to the pool for 45 mins! It was so nice and relaxing! I can't wait to go back this weekend! Not touching the water yet....I'm sure its way too cold, but I'm all about my tan! That night a group of us did some scrapbooking at Ann's house. It was a lot of fun and I got 6 pages done! Yay!
Monday, we went to Billy and Kelly's house for their annual bbq. Always a lot of fun there and good food. Alli had fun playing with all of her cousins too.

The babies were 6 mos on Wednesday. I can't believe how fast it has gone. We got their pictures taken on Tuesday. I'll put a few of the cuter ones on. Its hard to get all 4 to cooperate :)

Alli went to the allergist Wednesday and she is only allergic to cow's milk, so that's good. We already knew she was allergic to it, but wanted to make sure there was nothing else and wanted to make sure we had the correct action plan if she does get milk on accident. Shopping takes a bit longer to read the ingredients on everything....a lot of stuff has it that you wouldn't even think would.

Friday is their 6 mos check up at the pediatrician. I'll post weights and stuff then.

Day by day, things are getting a little bit easier I think. They are starting to notice their surroundings more (including Allison) and they are more content for longer periods of time in the swing, exersaucer, etc. They are now watching the one Baby Einstein video that we own and watch it over and over!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Great pics! You finally got one with all 3 thats a cute one too!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pix. As much as I love pictures I can't believe I didn't get any from memorial day at our house!! :( but we loved having everyone over and I love getting the baby time! I am so glad things are getting easier - until they are all mobile, then it will be harder again! ;)

Anonymous said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable.....

Kate said...

ALL your babies are so adorable! So glad I finally got to meet you and Jim. John has told me tons! (Of course only good :)