Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Summer, Summer, Summertime!!!!!!

We had a great Memorial Day weekend. That Friday, my good friend was going to babysit for us so Jim and I could go out, but Jenna ended up getting sick, so we had to cancel her. I ended up going shopping with Alli and got some new clothes. That was fun for me, not so much for Jim. But he got to play his new game. Saturday, we went to Fast Eddies for Jamie's birthday.....always fun there! But we didn't stay too late b/c Jim wasn't drinking. Sunday, Jim's parents came over and we all went to the pool. I love summer!!!!!!!!!! The kids had so much fun and were very good. I hope we get to take them back soon. We stayed for an hour with them, came home and put them to sleep, then I went back by myself for an hour. We grilled and my mom came over too. Monday, we went to my brother Billy's house for his annual bbq. It was a lot of fun, but it seems to rain every time we are there for a holiday. Kids were good though. Jim and I had a pretty relaxed weekend. The kids are starting to have so much fun when we go out-they aren't being as clingy to us as they used to be....they kind of run off and play now.
Cassie was a little scared at first, but she always is the last to warm up to something new. She loved it after a few minutes.
Splashing each other in the baby pool

No comments :