Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Cute kids!

I'm always scared when its too quiet in the other room. Usually they are painting themselves like Indians with Desitin, or jumping off the couches, or ripping up books, or coloring the walls, or pulling all the wipes out of the container, or pulling the border off their wall, or pulling all the clothes off the hangers in their closet.....the list goes on and on and on. Sometimes this is all in one day :)

But last week I looked in from the kitchen and my three sweet little angels were sitting together watching Barney. They were so cute..I think that might be the first time they ever did something like that. Usually, when their legs are even close to the other, they start screaming about it. Of course, I had to get the camera out and they didn't even all run away. They sat and said "Cheese" for me :) I love it!


No comments :